Today I made a powerful list of motivational quotes for students. Students life is very difficult, Every student is suffering from different -different problems. In these type of situation all, we need inspiration. As we all know how much trouble there is in the student life, and every student is sometimes depressed in his life, whether it is a problem with studying or a paper preparation. The common problem is with today’s students that they get frightened by negativity and also get afraid from exams result and many more problems.
As a student, I sometimes get screwed with all these problems. So, considering this problem, I thought why not give some inspirational thoughts to some of your students, to avoid this kind of problems. So that I can contribute give up this types of problems. I’have collected a very important inspirational quote for you all after a lot of research. If you want to know how to save yourself from negativity then this post will be very useful to you. So don’t skip this powerful article that can change your life forever from today. I recommend to you. if you really follow these steps then anyone can’t stop you to get success in your life. So let’s start to read motivational quotes for students.
I will start with Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam who is an inspiration to all the student’s community. Here some thought of dr. Kalam like as motivational quotes for students.
1 The dream is not the thing you see in sleep but is that thing that doesn’t let you sleep.
2. One of the very important characteristics of a student is to question. Let the student ask the question.
3. To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.
4. Failure will never overtake me. If my definition to succeed is strong enough.
5. You can’t change your future, but you can change your habits, and surely “your habits will change your future”.
6. The Best Brains of the Nation may be found on the “last benches of the classroom”.
7. The black color is sentimentally bad But, “EVERY BLACK BOARD MAKES THE STUDENTS LIFE BRIGHT”.
8. Don’t read success stories, you will only get a message ” Read failure stories you will get some ideas to get success”
9. Confidence and Hard- Work is the best medicine to kill the disease called failure, It will make you a SUCCESSFUL PERSON.
10. If you fail, Never give up, Because of fail means ” First attempt at learning”.
11. The struggle of you are in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.
SOME RANDOM “MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES FOR STUDENTS“.
SECOND TERM OF MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES FOR STUDENTS.
12. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
13. If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, You will find an excuse.
14. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of Enthusiasm.
15. “NO STUDENT EVER ATTAINS VERY EMINENT SUCCESS BY SIMPLY DOING WHAT IS REQUIRED OF HIM IT IS THE AMOUNT AND EXCELLENCE OF WHAT IS OVER AND ABOVE THE REQUIRED, THAT DETERMINES THE GREATNESS OF ULTIMATE DISTINCTION”
16. THE EXPERT IN ANYTHING WAS ONCE A “BEGINNER“.
17. Failure doesn’t mean the game is over “It means try again with experience”.
18. Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise. (special motivational quotes for students )
19. Good Books and Good Person..! NOt easy to understand “It needs to study”.
20. A person who never made a mistake will never be tried anything new– Albert Einstein.
21. Work hard until the lamplight of your study table becomes the spotlight of the stage– Khangal Weheartit.
THIRD TERM OF MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES FOR STUDENTS.
22. For you Its just an exam but for me Its an opportunity to make your future bright-Khangal_Weheartit
23.“TO CHANGE BAD HABITS WE MUST STUDY THE HABITS OF SUCCESSFUL ROLE MODELS”.
24. The only place SUCCESS comes before WORK is in the dictionary-Vidal Sassoon.
25. INTELLIGENCE without Ambition is a Bird without WINGS- SALVADOR DALI (1904-1989).
This one is my most favorite motivational quotes for students.( I have gone past in my school days when I read it:)
26. I FAILED in some subjects in Exam, But my friend passed in all. (Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft)– BILL GATES.
27. The EDUCATED differ from the uneducated as much as the living differs from the dead- Aristotle.
28. I have no special talent, I am only “passionately curious”– ALBERT EINSTEIN.
29. The struggle you are in today is developing the “strength you need for tomorrow”.(100% true motivational quotes for students)
30. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, But anyone can “start today and make a new Ending”– Maria Robinson.
31. The Difference between ordinary and extraordinary and extraordinary is just that little “EXTRA”
32. Don’t wait for the perfect moment, “Take the moment and make it perfect” – ZOEY SAYWARD.
FOURTH TERM OF MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES FOR THE STUDENTS.
33. If Friendship is your weakest point then you are the STRONGEST person in the world- ABRAHAM LINCOLN.
34. If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, “But if you die poor it’s your mistake”.-BILL GATES.
35. If people are not laughing at your GOAL, your goal is too SMALL- AZIZ PREMJI.
36. Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going because a straight line even in an E.C.G means we are not alive- RATAN TATA.
37. TIME is more valuable than money. You can get more money,” but you can not get more TIME”– Jim Rohn
38. If you are walking down the right path and you are willing to keep walking, eventually “you will make progress“-Barack Obama.
POWERFUL MESSAGE TO EVERY STUDENT(SUMMARY)
39. As a student, the most important thing to remember is that Laziness is your worst enemy and Hard Work is your best friend.
40. Failure is only temporary. The only thing that should be permanent is your will to overcome it.
41. Dream, Dream Dream, Dreams transform into thoughts, And thoughts result in action.
A student never forgets an encouraging private word, when it is given with sincere respect and admiration-William Lyon Phelps
BONUS TIPS FOR TIMES ERA READER.
Especially for my reader, here I am going to disclose the list of best motivational books for students which is liked by the most successful personalities in their student life. Which for you as bonus tips. That is going to be very useful for you to get success in your life. (in the sense of motivational quotes for students )
Personally, I read it and gain a lot of positiveness in my life and now I working very well. Here the little description of every book. If you want to read it properly, then you can buy it the cheap price by simply clicking on images.
1. You Can Win by Shiv Khera.
This may be the conventional self-help book, but Shiv Khera has managed to reach out to everyone with his simplistic yet powerful ideas. The good thing about this book is that the language is kept simple and to the point making it easier to understand. You Can Win, focuses on achieving success through personal growth and a positive attitude. You can gain many powerful motivational quotes for students.
The most emotionally strong quote from this book is: “Be strong so that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.”
2.The Power of Positive Thinking.
The Power of Positive Thinking is a book written to help men and women who are haunted by living in an inferiority complex and have lost faith in themselves. Sharing his life experiences, Norman Peale speaks about faith in yourself being the ultimate key to happiness and that will bring back all good things into the believer’s life. The only matter of concern is to restore the lost faith. This classic guide is meant to regain self-esteem and faith, which does lead to success.
The book describes the power positive thinking has and how a firm belief in something, does actually help in achieving it. In order to live a successful and constructive life, one needs to know about the secrets of positive thinking says the author for it is the most important ingredient for a better and blissful life. This book will also give you a lot of motivational quotes for students in theoretical.
3.The Magic of Thinking Big.
First published in 1959, David J Schwartz’s classic teachings are as powerful today as they were then. Practical, empowering and hugely engaging, this book will not only inspire you, it will give you the tools to change your life for the better – starting from now. His step-by-step approach will show you how to: Summary oof this book will also help to get many motivational quotes for students.
– Defeat disbelief and the negative power it creates
– Make your mind produce positive thoughts
– Plan a concrete success-building programme
– Do more and do it better by turning on your creative power
– Capitalise on the power of NOW.
4.How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
The book teaches you certain life lessons to make your present and future happier than ever. It is divided into few sections such as how to eliminate fifty-percent of business worries immediately, avoid fatigue and keep looking young, reduce financial worries, add one hour a day to your waking life and find and be one’s own self.
The book also aims to help the readers reframe the different aspects of life in a constructive manner. Most important things to focus on life are joy and contentment. But to control one’s mind and keep it away from negativity, one needs to follow few lessons given in the book. Each section will help in finding out the reasons for various worries and problems. After finding out the problems, one may be able to deal with them in a systematic manner. One must also consider the key points that show how to push negativity away and recover from unsatisfying situations. It is regarded as a life-changing book for those who are presently struggling with hardships of life. How to get rid of problems in someone’s life. You can find out struggle related motivational quotes for students.
At the end of Motivational quotes for students post. A message of this article.
Here tried to give you my full effort to motivate all student community so that they can make a change in our country by completing their dream. All student is the future of India if they will be powerful then our country will be powerful. One day India will be the top educated country in the world. This post “motivational quotes for students” should be reached at every student of India.
This is my little step towards student’s motivation. I hope you will like my work so now your turn to comment how much beneficial this post for you. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and another student circle who passionate to study but they lose patience. This article will be very useful to them”It is my humble request to you”. Because this will motivate me to write Another post.
Thanks by heart ♥ to stay on Times Era 🙂